NO. 2 | TECHNO RING
Designed in collaboration with Kevin Peter WIlson.
This architectural, chair inspired tubular ring has 360 degrees of wear, giving all the stacked looks.
2.5MM ROUND TUBE, 15MM WIDE
SOLID .925 ANTI TARNISH STERLING SILVER
INDIVIDUALLY HANDCRAFTED-TO-ORDER JUST FOR YOU
- semi-custom & zero-waste
- made in our Bellingham, WA studio
MADE WITH RECYCLED PRECIOUS METALS REFINED IN U.S.
- nickel-free & hypoallergenic
- anti-tarnish for everyday wear
- easy care >
FITS TRUE TO SIZE
- find your size with our ring sizer >
PRE-ORDER WINDOW: EXTENDED UNTIL 8/31 (11:59PM PST)
- This is a limited release item and will not be for sale after the pre-order window is closed.
- No returns, resizes, or customizations.
- Cancelations are accepted within the pre-order window.
Get in touch if you have any questions >
Every purchase made will give back 10% of profits to A21, a premier organization working to end slavery by reach, rescue and restoration. With 18 centers internationally, and 1 in Kevin’s current hometown of Dallas, TX, A21 leads global awareness campaigns, performs rescues, and provides trauma informed holistic support services for survivors of human trafficking
Inspired by the Italian leather and chrome Tecnosalotto chair of the 70’s (swipe through), the KPW x apse Tecno pieces transform Kevin’s love for vintage furniture design into a sophisticated and wearable solid sterling silver set. Extremely versatile, both ring and chain can be worn multiple ways to suit your clean, elevated side.