GARDEN RING | JULY
The only way to get a garden to bloom all year round is to plant every different kind.
Every flower seal is individually stamped in wax by hand and cast as is. Each bloom added to the garden will be different in its own way, a wearable invitation to simultaneously grow in who you uniquely are and celebrate your likeness to those
The birth flower for July bloomers is the Larkspur.
20MM LARKSPUR WAX SEAL SIGNET RING
INDIVIDUALLY HANDCRAFTED-TO-ORDER JUST FOR YOU
- uniquely hand-stamped with apse's birth flower wax seal
- semi-custom & zero-waste
- made in our Bellingham, WA studio
MADE WITH RECYCLED PRECIOUS METALS REFINED IN U.S.
- nickel-free & hypoallergenic (excluding 14k White)
- anti-tarnish for everyday wear
- easy care >
FITS TRUE TO SIZE
IT WOULD TAKE US THIS LONG TO MAKE THIS ITEM FOR YOU:
- Sterling Silver: 1-2 week
- 14k Gold Vermeil: 2-4 weeks
- Solid 14k Gold: 1-2 weeks
Check in with our current lead times >
- WASTE MINIMIZER | ORDERS UNDER $100: COTTON POUCH & CARE ENVELOPE IN PAPER MAILER
- BOXED PACKAGING | ORDERS $100+: ECO FRIENDLY LEATHERETTE BOX & CARE ENVELOPE IN CARDBOARD MAILER
FOR GIFT FRIENDLY PACKAGING, PLEASE REQUEST IN A NOTE AT CHECKOUT.
The spring came and crowned
Everything it could see
It warmed the weeds and the flowers
Arriving to live among the thistles
And to build a fountain from the roses
Every secret in the garden was shared
We turned our bad side in,
And spoke of the roots underneath
For we knew we would rather have a tender
Than be important
Instead of waiting for permission
Each seed waited for its turn
Until it could hear the season whisper,
Like a pastel tea cup invite
"All I want is your joy!"
And in the years you miss its renaissance
There is still more than meets the eye
These petals may all have different shapes,
But the soil carries the whole bed.